The Imes Bridge is a wooden covered bridge in Madison County, Iowa. Built in 1870, it was originally located over the Middle River. In 1887 it was moved to a spot over Clinton Creek, and in 1977 was moved again to its present site. It is 81 feet long and is the oldest of the remaining covered bridges in Madison County. It was renovated in 1997 for a cost of $31,807.