The Meriden Bridge, also called the Mill Bridge, is a historic covered bridge in the Meriden area of Plainfield, New Hampshire. The bridge is a single span which carries Colby Hill Road over Bloods Brook, just west of a junction with Main Street and Willow Brook Road.
The current bridge is the third one on this site. The previous two were open timber structures. The present bridge was built by James Tasker for a fee of $465. Levi Sanderson was paid $220 for building the bridge abutments. After being damaged by Hurricane Carol on August 30, 1954, it was repaired at a cost of $3,000. In 1963, the bridge was rebuilt and steel beams were introduced to carry a load of fifteen tons. This is thought to be the first covered bridge in New Hampshire to be repaired under the state's Town Bridge Aid program. In the spring 1977, heavy snows caused the roof to cave in. The repairs cost $8,296. In 1985, the state repaired the substructure for $57,000. The bridge is also know as Mill Bridge. The Meriden Bridge is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.